Addiction destroys families as much as it destroys individuals.
To set people free from the bondage of addiction to – food, alcohol, drugs, gambling, anger, jealousy, obsessive relationships, cigarettes, sex, pornography, shopping obsessions (and anything else you want to put in there). No matter what your addiction might be, you can find help here!
To come alongside the family and friends who have been affected by the addict and provide them with tools and support in a small group setting.
To lead people to Jesus, the one who can transform them into “The Ultimate Version of Themselves”
· To help group members develop roots and steadfastness in Christ
· To help people grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ
· To provide people with the tools necessary to be restored to wholeness
· To provide people with the tools necessary to mature in their faith
· To provide a place of discipleship
Addiction Support Similar to AA So You Can Get Sober at No Cost In the Darien IL Area – Willowbrook, Burr Ridge, Downers Grove, Willow Springs, Westmont, Woodridge, Berwyn, La Grange, Countryside, Hinsdale